View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 02:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the responses. Those diagrams of the TOS was most helpful. I see my pain areas are all highlighted in it. I am going to try the scalene stretch after a shower. I have been waiting until late day to shower the past two weeks because it requires so much work. I never thought I would be reduced to quickly by this pain.

I have been trying to do some of the exercises from an Egoscue book I got at the library, but they are far to advanced for me right now and are increasing the pain. I am doing shoulder shruggs about four times per day (as my vascular surgeon suggested) but I am wondering if that is making the pain worse.

I have a prescription for 100mg of Neurontin to fill. I tried Lyrica and had an allergic reaction of hives. The doctor said Neurontin is a cousin to Lyrical so he wants me try a low dose. I also have some Valium that I filled about a year ago (for this problem) but I have not needed it until now. I will take one with dinner. It may help my nerves as I am getting depresses and edgy from this sudden onset of pain (going into three weeks now).
ElyseHart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote