View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can this spontaneously go away?

Thanks so much, I'm going back to my Neuro Friday. I have been very ill the last few weeks. Hardly able to walk at all some days. Still no symptoms in my face or neck. I caught a cold that kept coming back, and my symptoms came with it. I also fell going up the stairs and my shins are all bruised. Everything went away today at 10 o'clock... just all of a sudden... so weird. I feel great right now.
Does that happen to anyone.. does it go away all of a sudden?? How do you know if your symptoms are leaving? ????

This is what happens to me
I felt the weakness going in and out. Today it was while i was actually walking... What happens is that it alternates every so many steps with;very difficult to walk and then I can walk fine, and another few steps, difficult to walk again, then fine. I got to my office sat down to do some work and the next time I got up all my symptoms were gone... just like that... after 3 days of VERY bad weakness.

I'm thinking my weakness is in my hips... the sad thing is, I know it will be back in a few days to a week. It never stays away for long. Like I said "my constant companion"
segardin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote