View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Lyrica withdrawal - Incoming

Hi - so my name is Kayla and i'm 21. I have been on 200mg lyrics a day for 6 months aprox for an unknown pain problem. I have been a type one diabetic for 11 years and at the beginning of may of 2011 I started having horrible abdominal pain (stabbing pains etc), over the months of various treatments, oxycotin and a medical detox of oxycotin (so a gasto doc at the Mayo Clinic would see me) the pain varried from abdominal, to all over my body, to extreme lower leg and foot pain, episodes of passing out from being on Clonidine, and currently nausia and headaches randomly. I cannot tell what it caused by the lyrica and what might be the underlying problem (if there is one) anymore.

But today I took my last dose of lyrica and since I cannot get more I guess I'll be going into withdrawal soon, last time I ran out I didn't know it had withdrawl effects and the stomach and head pain was so bad, I had horrible anxiety and horrible horrible nightmares when I would fall asleep for 10 minutes at a time. I Dont know how long it will last but ill be alone for the next 5 days or so and I'm scared ill go into DKA while im alone because I won't be able to eat from the stomach pain.
Is there any advice? Or should I just let it consume me?
Fated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote