View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

So sorry to hear you were in the hospital, Trish. I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Don't you wish there was something we could take that didn't have to make us sick in order to make us better? Steroids are just the worst and the best thing at the same time.

I've been trying to decide whether or not to continue on LDN. It hasn't made me sick or feel bad......it's just not seeming to be doing as much good as it did when I first started taking it. I had to stop taking it when I had surgery and have just never started it back again. And to be honest I haven't noticed a bit of difference. I can't take the Interferons and Copaxone didn't agree with me either. Too many site reactions. Sometimes we just need a break. Honestly, I'm going for something to treat symptoms right now. The DMD's just do not have a good track record.......with me anyway.

Keeping you in my prayers that you'll get better real soon.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-15-2012), Bannet (03-16-2012), barb02 (03-15-2012), tkrik (03-15-2012)