View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ya it's not about how long it will take. More of to see another doctor to help with my symptoms. My doctor knows all my symptoms and won't adress any medication for any of them, that just stuns me. Since on the Xanax things have been alot better but now I'm out and my chest is already hurting again. My symptoms are worse and getting worse.

I know what will help but I can't tell my doctor hey I have taken Xanax and it helped. Everytime I've been there I've told him my anxiety is the worst symptom. They also help me sleep so it helps two things. Now I don't know what to do because I leave for Florida Friday for a vacation that's been planned 6 months ago. And I'm feeling terrible again i won't be able to enjoy it like this. I've called around trying to find some from friends and things and can't find any. Should I call my doctor Tom and ask if he will prescribe me something for my anxiety? I guess I'll try because I'm out of options.

If anyone else is having bad anxiety symptoms Xanax was a night and day difference for me. I'm no doctor but that's what anti anxiety meds do. If Ur having bad anxiety try and get Xanax , Valium , kolopin something because it will make you feel so much better. If anything maybe me experimenting will help others. Not only does it make my anxiety go away, I have energy i did not have my appetite is better honestly everything is better. I had such bad anxiety it was making it hard to breathe let alone get off the couch. Hope this helps someone. For now I gotta find more ASAP wish me luck I want to enjoy my family vacation
Jhovattz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote