View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart And the Truth May Make You Free

Well Kelly, first things first- WELCOME to this corner of the universe!

The Truth = http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread117854.html

Plain, unvarnished, cold, painful truth.

No surgery is painless. I have seen for a Dentist who proclaims Pain Free, and I know they are lying.

I am a lawyer, so if you do not trust folks of that profession, hang up on me right now. But, had I not gone for the SCS, I would not be here right now. My family would have collected on my life insurance, at least I hope, for I read them with great precision, and THEY WOULD BE SCARRED FOR LIFE, GENERATIONALLY.

You want truth, I give it freely, dispense it daily, along with hope [not a political word for me].

I ccould not practice law effectively, now I am working at my best again helping a company to flourish, and enjoying the rebirth of my career. I was imprisoned and no visitors came unto me, so with SCS I was released from the "prison" of my bedroom where pain incarcerated me. I was allowed to program my own SCS computer generator unit, and have never had to have a tweak. The unit has functioned perfectly since its implant in June 2010.

The biggest drawback from the Trial surgery was the END of the Trial period and the removal of the Trial leads. I was immediately restored to the very fires of hell. Only to be released some weeks later when the permanent implant was installed and I programmed it. YOU MUST PUSH HARD to be allowed to program your unit. To my knowledge there are only three of us in the entire world. All of us have had Great Experience. Most others have complained of imprecise programs, because technicians can only guess what is going on inside your body, because the surgeon 38592 up in the first place [lawsuit for malpractice], because the implant should never have been done [another possible cause of action], or because the implant has been so wrong for the patient due to defect or exacerbation of pain a third surgery had to be performed to rip it out. Not quite as graphically as that, but I agonize over my friends, Saffy and Sophie, to whom this occurred.

My life is restored to some semblance of my prior life. People tremor at hearing I am working on a case because I do not lose, for my client's interests are paramount and ethics is of the highest principle. Others joy at the knowledge I am coming for they feel a moment's respite because I am come to dispense greetings, time shared with the elderly and infirm and the ill, and I feel blessed to the core of my bones God both inspired such an invention and allowed my inclusion in the short list of recipients.

Truth?
You got it,
Now, I will pray all goes well for you,
I will never know whether I may become pregnant because my body is male,
but I have been blessed with four children who are the apples of my eyes,
and my wife is the joy which brings to me a certain peace of devotion each day,
I am blessed beyond measure,
Yes, I still hurt, but it does not hold me back,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-21-2012), Kelly0514 (03-21-2012), Nanc (03-15-2012), Rachel4444 (03-15-2012)