View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mark.

Got a referral to a neurologist so now I have to wait. Got an X-Ray of my neck but for an MRI or anything else it has to be requested by the neuro. Will have a review with my doc next week and hopefully have X-ray results by then.

As for the physiatrist, I received a referral almost 4 months ago but am told it's another 3 month wait before I get an appointment as a minimum.

On another note, I am off work again. Starting later Friday afternoon I started feeling terrible. By Sunday I was slurring a bit (B's, V's and M's..?)and had some temporary vision issues.

I am starting to get better again after some Chiro and Accupuncture but a new symptom is very heavy eyelids that I can't figure out nor had previously. I am not tired yet when it comes I can barely keep my eyes open and they feel strained...? The computer screen is irratating now more than before, completely exhausting my eyes in a very short period fo time, cognitively at the moment I seem well but I did have a period of short term memory affected again.

So unfortunately another small setback, guess I was a bit too eager to return to work. I suspect a small drive on Friday did me in, it's pothole season here and that's the only thing I can think off that was different in my routine that day.
srgallan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote