View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks abby

Hi Abby! Thanks for replying!
What I meant to say is that my spells of weakness can last for days or weeks at a time. I have periods of intense weakness that probably last 1-2 hours within those days of mild to moderate weakness. But, when my weakness is fading away after it has been around for a few days, a week or more, that's when I start feeling like:
I can walk normal , then I can't (very weak), then I can again.

The weakness doesn't fade out gradually all the time... Does that make sense? It goes in and out until it's gone. Sometimes over the span of an a 1/2 hour and its totally gone.... Mine usually doesn't creep out, over days.

I have been doing research and I can't seem to find any articles which talk about how the symptoms leave, just how they can begin. They begin sometimes suddenly or gradually. So, I was just wondering how a person with MG knows the symptoms are leaving and what the timeline is from when you know the weakness is leaving until you are feeling 'normal' again. And how does it present ? Does it leave gradually or is it very sporadic (in and out), like me?

I hope this makes sense..
segardin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote