View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Trigger Point Lidocaine

I get relief whenever I get them, but I do not get them on a regular basis, only if I just have to have them. They have a little cortisone (cortisol?) in them, and I don't like taking more steriods than I already take. I have been told the injections contain a small amount though.

Along with Prednisone, I try to make do with various combinations of different things I have tried (some prescription, some over-the-counter.) My friend gets injections far more frequently than I do and I don't think she could tolerate her pain level without these.

Injections between the toes sound like a painful area to have stuck, even with deadening though. The feet are very sensitive. I have no idea how that would feel. I had one in the bottom of my foot once for inflammation of the fascia. It was done by a Podiatrist and it was pretty painful, because of the inflammation present. It was very effective though.

Mel, you might want to google up, Trigger Point Injections Brooklyn and call and see if anyone has ever done feet, or the area between toes before.

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote