View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Physical Limitations with an SCS Question

Hi everyone, I am sorry I have been away so long I have had to deal with my other health problems and ended up in the hospital again in February. I hope that you all are doing okay and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I have some exciting news and question that hopefully someone can help me answer. I have been doing really good in my early childhood classes and I just got an offer to be a substitute teacher at a preschool center I am very happy for that because now finally I am going to be a teacher and those who know me remember all the struggles I was having when I was trying to get my elem ed degree. I love working with the little kids and now I am doing volunteer work and working and going to school so very excited to finally have a life again! Does anyone know if we have physical limitations because of our stimulator? I mean way past the surgery recovery mark like for the rest of our lives? I can't remember if we have lifting restrictions and bending/twisting restrictions. I no longer see that doctor so I can't go call them up and I have to get this information for my work physical. If anyone could help me I really appreciate it I will be back around after I get my homework done. Take care and thank you for listening
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-18-2012), fionab (03-16-2012), Mark56 (03-15-2012), Rrae (03-15-2012)