View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am going to purchase the Sharon Butler program on the web. I need some specific guidance so I don't further aggravate this bad flare. I think I got it going when I decided I needed to work on my serious deconditioning since all this problem has hit. I started to lift some one-pound weights and do the elliptical for about 15 minutes at the first of the year. I was so sick of sitting in a chair, propping my arm, I decided to get moving. I even walked about 15 minutes 3-4 days per week. Even the walking was really irritating my arm. It must be the gravity, just like you said.

I am very weak in the upper body with rounded shoulders and a long, pencil-thin neck. I know I have head-forward posture even though I try to correct it throughout the day. It never stays in good posture because I don't have the muscles to support it.

I have barely moved today. Cut back on most of my housework for the last week too. The reduced physical movement, combined with that corpse pose, has given me several hours of relief. I am praying I can get it better than this. The pinced nerve feeling is so sickening.

Thank you all for the support. It is scary and lonely living with this problem.
ElyseHart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (03-15-2012)