View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I posted more about the day in the thread below this one, the trigger one about my car...I don't want to go on and on about it but the lady did finally answer the phone and we talked for awhile and she told me what I already knew, that there were no handicapped units open, so I was told that the other complex in another town just east of us here and east of the other place, that they have six units open and might be able to have a unit for the pricing we're wanting to get in for and possibly a handicapped unit, I should know Monday about that.

Monday afternoon to be specific, so wish us luck that we get the right price and the right kind of unit. I really want in a nice place, both places have on site parks, so it will be nice either way, though I kind of want the first place, because it's more contained, the other complex is HUGE and I don't want to get lost in the place trying to find home or really to have to drive a bunch further then what we'd have to do at the first place.

I'm heading off to bed now though, so that was my news for the day, got a lot done but not enough to get that last of the paperwork signed, that is yet to come, next week sometime. Hope everyone has a great night and even better morning!