View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Laugh Hello DEAR Tara!

It always makes my day when you pop in!

Thank you for the update! And may I extend a heartfelt CONGRATS on your latest achievements! I always pictured you working with kids. You've certainly got the heart for it. I'm so happy for you.

As far as your limitations....After this much time has gone by, the leads are well scarred in, so the post op restrictions aren't at the forefront so to speak. We all must 'listen' to our bodies and know our limits. In my case, I've slowed down aLOT since getting the SCS and I am not near as active as I once was. If I worked harder at exercising and keeping in shape, I'd probably be able to extend myself further, but I just don't seem to have the drive these days. I'm always battling spasms it seems and I try hard to avoid these breakthru episodes.

Now, I'm not completely up to date on the condition of your back, so if you have extenuating circumstances, only you'd be the one to make that call of how far to push yourself.
I'm just so happy that you are feeling this good and you are back in the swing of things!

God Bless you my dear friend! God has answered my prayers for you. As I reflect back on how much you have struggled in the past - I know you felt like a sinking ship back then. But your strength and trust in God brought you thru those heavy trials and look at you now!

AMEN!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (03-16-2012), Mark56 (03-15-2012), tchr012 (03-18-2012)