Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Laugh Hello Nana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana 2 3 View Post
Hi Kelly,
I'm brand new to this forum as well but after looking around, it's just the support and information system I need! I have an appt with my Pain Mgt Dr on Monday for the SCS consultation. He discussed it with me last year and I guess I "chickened" out....after going thru 3 nerve ablations on the cervical area and more steriod injections than I care to mention, this is a last resort for me. I have 9 herniated discs, fibro, you name it...i have it...

I'm sure you'll do fine with your surgery. It's not uncommon to be a little antsy when faced with an invasive procedure. Personally I'm looking forward to it! If I can reduce my rx's in any way, I'm all for it!!

Keep us posted!!
A Big WELCOME to you too!

I'm a Nana too! Oh what joy my grandson brings me!
It's great to have you here with us! Let us know how your Monday appt goes - I was just like you. I drug my feet with pursuing this when first presented with it. It sounded just plain CREEPY to me!
But like you said, after trying everything possible, we circle back around to this option and put our hope in it.
I'm so glad I went thru with it. I'm by no means completely pain free, but at least I am not writhing around in bed at nights wishing I could take an AXE to both my legs!

I've been able to get much of my life back and I hope your experience proves to be just as successful.

Glad you found us!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-21-2012), Kelly0514 (03-21-2012), Mark56 (03-15-2012)