Old 03-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Tara/Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Yes she does.... and very well at that. You know your body best, Tara, and YOU along with your doc are best to figure out the routine.

I like to point out our dear KZLRogue, I love that name..... an army veteran, SHE who protected freedom, and she has taken up golf again, karate again..... I do not know whether she has resumed skydiving..... but then she is too busy living life to write much.

Just listen to your body, it knows its limits.... like the last time we moved, and my physical therapist felt of the muscles in my back then took a stern look into my eyes, crossed his arms and asked "so Mark, what have you been doing lately." Filling boxes for our move was my reply.... the truth. Darn, I am not allowed to life a single thing, not allowed to climb a ladder because my lower legs are numb, but they are also on fire, hot to the touch, changing color......... ARGHHH. Red. Something bad is on my horizon..... oh well, pray more for this as well I reckon.

But as for you Tara, I am absolutely THRILLED you are TEACHING!

God bless you,
Praying,
Mark56
Tara,
So glad to hear you are doing so well. I would think the reason for the stimulator still exists and keeping the stim working well is an important part of your continued success. Thoughts of the necessity to be a little more cautious about lifting, bending is something that should be in the forefront. Heed any warning signals. You know your body best.

Mark,
You have come so far, only to push beyond what you know to be no..no's. That fire redness is telling what you already know. Hire, let, others do the things you are not to be doing. You are not free from the circumstances the stim has helped cover up. They still exist.

I suffer from the hot red color burning in my feet and ankles, legs do not get as red but heavy, somewhat numb and painful. This is what helps; give it a try..... Get those legs and feet elevated several times a day. Don't wait untl they are on fire. Sitting too long, cuts off circulation as well adding to the redness and burning. If you are not already wearing men's knee hi support/circulation socks, please try those as well. Those signs are telling me ...get off my butt and elevate those feet. I think you are getting the same message. Nip this before it gets out of hand.
As always, prayers are with you dear friend.

(Ger)

Last edited by ger715; 03-16-2012 at 12:15 AM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (03-16-2012), Mark56 (03-15-2012), Rrae (03-16-2012), tchr012 (03-18-2012)