View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:31 AM
orfray

orfray

Hi, I might be of some help. Early last August, I was 5 days into recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed surgically, when I was hosing some pot plants with my back arched, standing under an outside stair case, the type with those hollow yet thick steel support beams. I remembered I was going to do something, and forgetting how close I was to a beam, I turned around to walk away and hit my head on it, not enough to see stars, it just sort of rattled me a little, and I had a tender spot on my head for a couple of days.

I'm mentioning this because I too have experienced the 'heavy, pressured' feeling around my right eye. It's a very unpleasant feeling, and for me it seemed to invole much of my forehead and sinus area. However, I know that this is definitely involved with the nerves within the face, and was probably caused by my wisdom teeth removal, rather than the mild concussion that I may have experienced. I know this is so because healing from my teeth removal, I had 2 bruises on the right side of my face, (which was the side that swelled the most), and one was located underneath my eye, the other on my jaw line.

I think it likely has something to do with how you injured your facial area. Although, I've also experienced this after bumping my head, I think facial problems are more of the culprit. The nerves within the face are closely connected, and you said you bumped the top of your eye, so it might be a bit of inflamation there. I hope I have helped with my own personal experience.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote