View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Wow!

Wow Anne! yes it does!

I have gone to an ENT, Cardiologist and now I'm seeing Neuro. My neuro said at my last vist that he couldn't tell for sure if it was neurologic or not. I have had a full work up, Thyroid, b12, Glucose, iron, potassium, ANA, Inflammatory markers, I could go on forever, the list was so long. These were normal. I have had a MRI of my Brain and cervical and thorasic spine. These were normal. I do feel like I have tinnitus, I have told my dr that. I have some balance issues, and sometimes a short ring in my ear. Today I'm going to ask him if that could be causing the weakness in my legs and arms. I'm wondering if I have a sever viral infection or something.

What ever is affecting me is doing a job on my hips.
On the straight leg raise test, i can lift my leg, it sinks slowly, next time I lift it , it drops more quickly the 3rd time i may not be able to lift it more then an inch off the table. It seems very fatigable.

I'm just very young, I was a runner, 25km per week, 23 min 5 km race. I was fast, and I just want to get back to doing what I love!

Thanks for your info, and answering my questions.
I'm a educator at the university here, so i'm good at looking up and researching, however, you can't get a personal experience from the literature. Hence, why these explanations are so important.

Thanks again,
-S
segardin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote