View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have made some calls to attorneys in my area who do nothing but SSD cases. I called 2 different ones. When each of them asked who was representing me and I told them his name, they both had a long pause followed by "oh" and proceeded to tell me that each of their offices have had several complaints of him just like mine from his clients. They are willing to represent me as long as I get a release from him. So now let the truth be told. He IS an incompetent attorney as far as SSD cases are concerned. I have already set up an appointment with him this coming Monday morning and I will be pointing out all the blunders and mistakes that he has made and I am going to tell him the least he could do for his neglect and failure to perform is to grant me a withdrawl for my claim and any expenses occured. If he tells me no, I am going to tell him that I will be forced to report this situation to the bar association and the better business bureau and possibly my Senator and my Congressman. I really dont know what else to do. In my area it takes 13-14 months after denial to see a judge. By that time I will lose my house,car, and basically everything I own. I'm so PO'd right now I'm looking into a possible lawsuit against him when this is all said and done. What do you'all think? Thanks!
oldcarp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote