View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcarp View Post
I have already set up an appointment with him this coming Monday morning and I will be pointing out all the blunders and mistakes that he has made and I am going to tell him the least he could do for his neglect and failure to perform is to grant me a withdrawl for my claim and any expenses occured.
I would just go with the "you're fired" route. Remember, an atty works for you, not the other way around. Inform this atty that you want your complete medical file and an itemized bill. You will be responsible for OOP (out of pocket) expenses. So I strongly suggest that you go through the itemized bill with a fine tooth comb.

When you hire your next atty, give him/her a copy of your medical file. YOU KEEP THE ORIGINALS.

Quote:
I really dont know what else to do. In my area it takes 13-14 months after denial to see a judge. By that time I will lose my house,car, and basically everything I own.
Visit & research online/library your local Social Service department. Check with them to see if there are any programs available that can help you out before you get to that point of losing everything. There are many federal, state & county programs out there that folks do not take advantage of. Your Senator and Congressman can also provide you with leads and/or call on your behalf. "It's not what you know it's WHO you know."

Good luck! You're going to need it!
Mz Migraine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-16-2012)