View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
Hadn't even noticed. Dyslexics have more fnu. (I'm not - it's just a good moldie oldie... )

Yeah, but you also swear by Dopamax/Stupamax, which puts you in the minority; many/most cannot tolerate the S/E or the strain on kdneys/renal system.

I've seen enough differences/variation in folks' responses to meds/treatments that it's uncommon to phase me anymore. Less with every year.

Us weirdos gotta stick together.

Doc
Doc, your not as weird as you think. I can't tolerate anticonvulsants, tried altenolol and it wasn't preventing my migraines. I'm back on inderal and I'm having side effects that are not getting better so will be talking with doc at next visit about something else, if there is anything else, and I'm still tracking my headaches, with no success in finding a culprit. My rheumatologist says they can start at any time so theres no telling what the deal is with any of them, at least so I'm told. I had to beg my doc to stop altenolol and go back to inderal but the fatigue, numbness, increase in neuropathy pain, tightness in my chest, and my arms going number(er) is driving me nuts. I think the migraines drive me nuttier, but who knows at this point.
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote