Thread: Prialt therapy
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello marlene

Welcome to Neuro Talk. This site should help you with information and some advice. Feel free to answer any of the threads and respond. I did look up the information given by another post on this infusion you named. I would have to weigh very carefully the risks of this medication for pain. I also wonder what other kinds of therapy you have had before. I had not heard of this before, but I didn't like the side effects presented in the literature. Most people who are in a situtation with pain, also experince some kind of depression at times. The warnings of the drug seem significant in light of that.
I would do all the research available before I would do this therapy, and list the benefit to risk factor. Would you tell me what condition you have with pain? I have cervical issues, and have had several spinal fusions. I also had Katemine infusions for pain. This particulat protocal for me did not injure me in anyway, and I did some research on it before I submitted to it. I do wish you all the best, and hope that what ever you choose to to, that you research it carefully. Again, welcome to Neruo Talk. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote