View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Possible a hemorrhage/leakage of blood because of laying down for long time?

I had a neck MRI yesterday per my doctor's request. At that time, my position was very uncomfortable and I believe my head is a little lower than my body. I didn't ask them to lift my head (I should) and kept that position for 20 minutes. I didn't have that feeling of my brain is full of blood but after got up from MRI, I felt a little bit dizziness. The dizziness became stronger last night. It is kind of lightheaded and spinning feeling. I still have dizziness today and am feeling my face is swollen.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I always have the feeling that my brain is full of blood when I am upside down or lower my head. That is caused by my brain cannot control the blood pressure well. I am not sure if my brain blood pressure was very high yesterday because of my position and it already caused vessel damage and leakage of blood in my brain. I don't know if I need to visit emergency room to check it out. I never had spinning feeling before although I have been dizziness since the very beginning. I heard slow leakage does not have obvious symptoms and it worries me a lot.

My blood pressure and pulse are normal 110/70/80. I visited an eye doctor today and he said my eye pressure is normal. I visited him because my eyes feel tension and pressure.
Johnson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote