View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 03:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thx Dr. Smith--you seem quite knowledgable. You are correct: The polymer is throughout the pill, so I find it hard to believe anyone can circumvent this measure--even very determined addicts. I don't think it is true that they are actually circumventing this; they are simply moving on to the immediate release tablets--which are now being removed as a response also. Sadly, this OP seems the double-whammy to me tho: Either they DON'T metabolize and the pain meds do not get into your system, OR they DO metabolize and you system becomes inundated with this polymer that seems to be contaminating both my urinary and gastrointestinal systems. It may be affecting other systems too, such as ones for filtering toxins (ie. liver, kidneys, etc.), but I'm not privy to that information. However, I do notice when I take the OPs that I do get kidney pain in one of my kidneys that I had problems with almost 20 years ago, so perhaps it is taxing those systems as well. If you could SEE the substance it is DEPLORABLE! There is no possible way it could be good for us. As I said in earlier post, the rubbery gunk from those few OPs competely covered two full-size wash cloths and large paper towels. Today I cannot get those cloths clean with anything...not dishshoap, laundry soap, household cleaners, except the acetone. This is frightening. I had heard that the testing of the product was 'pushed' through and far from comprehensive due to the addiction issues. Do you know if this is true? Or specifically what or how much testing was done? Usually it is a process of many years, but I don't see how that could have been possible since it is a relatively recent issue. Again, thx for input, Dr. Smith. Also, as far as the 'shells' floating in the toilet, this is innaccurate. After VERY GROSSE, gloved undertaking of analyzing these left-over 'shells', I can tell you that they are still fully intact inside. Due to other health issue, I find myself with the miserable task of delving into such matters, and so have had ample opportunity to test this hypothesis. (My physician had told me the same thing, but was surprised to see this was incorrect.)
...are u really a 'Lost in Space' fan? It was a great show!
Thx again, MissTT
MissTT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-17-2012)