View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Alkymyst & Jarrett - your cat's face is that of...

one with merely a 'middling' state of PN....the fangs would be showing when it's reellly badd! OR, one having to deal w/marginal neuros?

As for the 'we are not amused' line, well, as you can tell, we aren't always, as we all HURT! At the same time, we sweeten the lemons and make some lemonade - which must account for the weight gain?

Alkymyst...I'll see if I can dig up some stuff on anathesia reactions...I believe it's mostly in relation to MS, but, I'm sure I can find other more obscure but relevant connections. I found the reference to MS worked...mite not if'n a doc really doesn't listen. Key is..to clearly state you [no matter how much pain you're in] WON'T SUCCUMB w/o an INFORMED anathesiologist at the table. I was lucky in my surgery scheduling in that I put it all in the Surgeons' lap and they delivered...You don't always have a choice, especially in emergencies, you know? Don't know about you, but I'm going to start a thread tomorrow about ID bracelets? I mean this is the kind of thing those things are supposed to be for...but how good are they/

When is your surgery? I want to cross my legs and fingers for the duration, and YOU be sure to set up some sort of way to let us know you flew thru it with aces! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote