View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh...well, yes to the GI spasms which I've had since my 20s when I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. And yes to the sweats. .

Interestingly enough, the next day after I quit taking the synthroid I have had no more chills. I haven't noticed any chills. Which was part of my problem in the past 6 months. Just awful chills. Which is one of the symptoms with hypothyroid. What I can't figure out is why they got so much worse on the medicine. I guess my thyroid trying to adjust to the med? Not sure!

Guess we'll find out when I start taking it again in a the next week. Remember, he told me to go off for a week, then 1 a day every other day for a week, and then back to full throttle.

I'm so bad, I'm thinking of starting at half that dose and working back up to 100 mcg. I'm not sure, but I am thinking about it.

I've also been pretty sick since, oh...September. Bronchitis 3 times since then. Actually has felt as though it's been one continual illness that just let up in between those times.

I started taking my grandson to kindergarten and picking him up every day last fall. Can't tell you the number of kids I experienced coughing and hacking through the winter~! Every time he has gotten a 'cold', so have I, but mine goes into bronchitis.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote