View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

So far, none of the brokenbrilliance blogs have reviewed into the core of the Guidelines. I look forward to the March 17 review that starts <I’m back to reading the>. The reviewer appears to be very thorough.

Interesting, the above reviewer has be good at describing the focus of determining if it is possible to differentiate between those who spontaneously recover vs the 15% or so who have prolonged symptoms. He/She also notes how the goal is to identify any treatments that can be done from the beginning of the injury and diagnosis to slow or lessen the level of deterioration.

They don't appear to not have found the research about the use of progesterone to reduce the long term damage. Maybe the author of the progesterone research would not release the research data due to his attempt to protect his patent efforts.

Some reports claim that Acetyl-L-Carnitine also has a benefit at reducing long term damage. This is also not mentioned.

There is little reference to the treatments suggested for early intervention of long term damage.

Was this a report in preparation of a grant request for further research?

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote