Thread: wife has RSD
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am sorry to hear about your wife's suffering. The best support I can think of is just to be there emotionally and mentally for her. I must ask about her medications, is she getting adequate coverage. Does she see a pain managment dr? Have they tried any treatments? I know it is hard on my husband when he wants to go and I can't. My husband says try and get out as much as you can. It will make you both feel better. I know for me I needed an antidepressent to get over the daily crying, then I felt like doing more. Again I am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdh1984 View Post
My wife has RSD and I have no idea how to help her. It kills me to watch her suffer in pain day after day and know there is nothing I can do to fix it. I can't help her. She just sits there and cries. She tries not to let me see it but I see her brush away the tears. Sometimes when we are watching TV she is just staring out into space looking like a lost child. I don't know what to do. If I reach out to comfort her, it hurts her more. If I hug her, it makes it worse. I don't mean to sound selfish but I miss my wife. I hate to see her suffer like this.
kdh1984

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote