View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 11:48 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member

Ruh roh. Please pardon my bad manners, lol.

I know what you mean about unspeakable things. When the news broke of that young girl in Europe held for years by her captor, I watched a segment that included an interview with one of the authorities. The FIRST question the reporter asked was if she had been sexually abused. Do we really need to know the answer to that question or the details of the abuse?

It ticks me off when TV reporters on the scene talk about themselves and act as if they are more important than the news they are covering.

It ticks me off when a certain somebody steps up to the podium and defends his mistake by feeding me more lies and rhetoric. It makes me want to throw my baloney sammich at the TV screen.

It ticks me off that so many homes in my area are being torn down and replaced by huge monstrosities. Is it because they are so large they require an equally large home? Or is it because their community no longer matters to them - they'd prefer to hide in their castles and pretend we don't exist?

It ticks me off that I'll have to endure my illness for many more years to come - not well enough to live, not sick enough to die. It will eventually wear out those who care for me. If anyone is by my side when I die, it will be hard to be surrounded by people who are happy to see me go. It's not that I want them to be sad, I just don't want anyone jumping for joy when I die.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote