View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Shocked Oh no!

Lisa I am so sorry you were attacked! You didnt' get BIT did you?!

There have been situations where people experience a fall, car accident, etc in which a lead could have been jarred. Do you have any kind of pain where the leads are, such as a 'pinching' feel? That's what mine felt like when one of my leads migrated down 6 inches, but that was my fault I think. I overdid some chores at the ranch while taking care of horses.....this was too soon after my implant.

So, your pain Dr is not available? Hopefully you can find someone who can take a peak via fluoroscopy or xray to see if you've migrated a lead. Best case scenerio might be that due to your strain the stimulation is being felt elsewhere until things calm back down if that makes sense. In which case maybe a re-program tweak might help.

Your body has been thru a traumatic situation, everything from the strain, sprain and headaches and it's been a week now. I hope a Dr can give you more attention than what you've received so far.

Let's see what our other friends here have to say....

I'm sorry this happened to you Lisa

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-19-2012), ginnie (04-12-2012), Lisa in Ohio (03-18-2012), Mark56 (03-19-2012)