View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jim, I am sorry to hear about the tumoil in your life..Sometimes it is hard to let go..Recently my girlfriend moved out..Mutual agreement..My symptoms have dimished considerably over the past 2 months since she moved..Stress, worry, pressure, anxiety, depression, heartbreak etc, make symptoms much worse..I got sick and tired of being critisized for everything I did, and constantly being questioned about what I was doing, why I was doing it, when am I going to do it, and BTW, dont do it this way, do it that way..When I had bad days, sometimes I was told to "pull myself up by the boot straps"..Yeah right!!..How do you do that when you dont have enough strength to take your socks off?..Or call the Dr everytime time I had a bad day..Pd is what it is, and there are going to be bad days, thats just the way it is, and she doesnt get it, and by running her mouth about something she knows nothing about, just makes a bad day worse

Im am 58, and going into the 10th year since my first symptom, and I made up my mind that Im going to do the best I can, to enjoy life, while I still can

The time some people take away from us cannot be refunded..My philosophy on this ***** is.."Let go, or be dragged"..Easier said than done, but when I got there, I felt like a bird being let out of a cage
toyL (03-22-2012)