View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My heart breaks for you. Been there, AM there. My son got progressively worse days 3-21ish then leveled off for quite some time.

We played a lot of board games. Was interesting to watch. He couldn't form answers to many questions BUT he could strategize to win every single game!

We instilled a nap time daily which he looked forward to. He could watch TV, so we did a lot of that (in the dark).

He had only one or two friends who would come spend time with him and wanted to understand what was going on.

Just try to stay upbeat but not perky. Offer suggestions of things to do like the others mentioned. Take time for yourself too!

Please feel free to message me, I'd love to talk with you more.

--jenny

current symptoms: still out of school, constant headache, migrating severe headaches, vision changes, startles easily, issues w/thermal regulation, delayed pain response, trouble sleeping, struggles for words/concepts/ideas, emotional about accepting what is, behavior issues esp when mentally fatigued.

currently on no meds (except sinus meds and vitamins) and goes to vestibular therapy.
worried_mom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote