View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I have a 5lb teacup poodle. She's 14 now and is pretty tame so in that sense she's easy to walk...no pulling or running off. She's afraid of her own shadow so I never have to worry about her running away with me (not that she really could at her size). But walking the paths at the forest preserve is easier for me because there aren't a lot of sidewalks by my house and there can be a bit of traffic. It takes some coordination to use the leash while also holding on to the walker and I just worry that I will mess something up and either she or I will get hit by a car. Slim chances of that happening but all it would take is one time where I drop the leash, she gets startles and jumps into the street and then I try to grab her. Okay...so maybe I have thought way to much about this...but even if I am just crazy I do feel better walking along the path at the forest preserve. Although yesterday she barked at a goose and I was like, "And what do you think you're going to do? They're bigger than you." She's such a little goof ball sometimes and is only "brave" enough to bark when she's on the leash and can hide behind me.
ROFLMAO (or I would if I could ) THANK YOU, that's the 1st time I've had a giggle in about a week, I needed that It's so nice to here something funny. I have a jack russel x shiz-tu, he's only just had his 2nd birthday. I got him to train as a helping hands dog. He's now my night career, my daughter goes off to bed happy cos she knows if I have any problems in the night Joei will go get her. He's also my best pal
cinders999 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote