Thread: tinnitus
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Crystal, No you are not crazy and you shouldn't feel bad about bringing these issues up at your appts.

The Wooshing in your head sounds like tinnitus (mine comes in a high pitch monotone) but I've read it can sound like a wooshing, ringing or even a buzzing type sound.

I also have noise sensitivites that make ordinary noises seem unbearable at times...so I can relate.

As far as the peeing issue, I wish I could offer some help, but I have no idea. Are you taking any medications that could possibly be causing this? I would def bring it up at your appt.

I am not as far along as you ....been 5 months for me and some things have improved and some have gotten worse or stayed about the same so I know the frustration you are experiencing.

Just time and more time I guess. Sucks to keep hearing that, but I thinks it's the truth.

Take Care.

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
xxxxcrystalxxxx (03-19-2012)