View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim091866 View Post
My ex was not a support person either. She was just there physically, she suffered from depression, anxiety and had problems with her weight. She would be in bed for days on end. I did all the shopping, errands, cleaning, etc ALL of it. She did not even cook! You would wonder at why I would be so attached but I still love her. I lost 20 pounds when she left me. She was not intolerant of anything about my PD-if I couldnt do it, well it would wait till I could. She was more resentful of PD. Once I quit working 2 jobs I wasn't able to get around and do things. I know that God is preparing me for the future, I just have to have the patience to get there. I have always had a healthy and positive attitude. So much that sometimes you get tired of hearing others marvel at how well you're dealing with all this. Do you still work Steve? I was a firefighter/paramedic for 15 yrs, worked for 3 after I was diagnosed. Now I'm on SSDI and half a pension.

My personal email is Jscheuerman@cfl.rr.com, I'd like to keep in touch with ya if you're up to it.

Jim
I was a commerial fisherman for 35 years, and I still fish part time