View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 08:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Woooooooohooooo! Fired my primary doc this morning and even though I feel so horrible and sick...I feel so empowered! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Doctors are paid good money to provide service. My insurance premiumis are very high and my doc works for me. I don't have to beg for help...
So I get more chest pains and pounding in my chest....it couldn't be very important if I had to wait for 2 weeks for my docs office to call the heart doc and still haven't called them. I checked today. Not that I want to go.. it's the principle of the thing. Why say I need to see him and then NOT bother to make the appointment? Good question I think! Already had EEG, Holt Monitor(flunked slightly) and brain scan to try to find why I passed out and wrecked my car. Went to the doc on March 9 after the wreck March 8. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like it has been a long time between any thing happening and I've had to call each time to see if they were going to do the sillky tests. NO MORE! I quit! Froggie feels so sick, in pain, neck injured again, heart pounding hard today, since I got so angry. Hee, hee, probably stress anyway fromall my bad stuff starting over....who needs a doc. Evidently I don't. Meanwhile I can't drive a car or do anything useful...so...took lortab and hopefully pain in my C-spine will calm down a little. No sleep last either so I am very tired and weary.

Last edited by froglady; 04-06-2007 at 10:44 AM.
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote