View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you so much for saying that bizi, I do the best I can and I hope it's good enough. It's so hard sometimes just getting out of bed, but because I have a child I force myself to put on a happy face even if I feel like dirt. Luckily lately I have been feeling better about myself, mostly because my son's behavior is getting better, we had some real rough spots during February and March, but it's getting better so we're hanging in there.

When I made my site years ago I knew it wouldn't be easy to share so much about our lives, but the emails I have gotten over the years thanking me for having the amputee area and the autism/Jackie's pages make it all worthwhile. I know people appreciate being able to catch a glimpse into what life is like for someone like me. One thing I am too chicken of putting up though is a BiPolar page, I just added a Chronic Pain page and that took as much courage as I have in me to put up.

But I am glad I did!