View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi all,
Yesterday I had my angio. I cant say all went well cause nothing seems to come easy for me. My femoral artery went into spasm n collapsed so it was a fight of wills between surgeon n artery, suffice to say the surgeon won. I shed many tears while they fought. Thru it all i had a wonderful nurse who just kept wiping away the tears and assured me all was ok.

Once the surgeon was in i felt more at ease till the dye started.. i dealt with the warm sensation and the golden worms running across the eyeball, but not the eyeball about to explode feeling. I was glad when it was over. I was sposed to go home that evening but they ended keeping me for the night, that didnt go down well, but we managed.

My partner was to pick me up at 11am but 11.15am rolled around n he hadnt arrived so i hobbled to the nurses desk n asked to fone him, i left 2 very cranky messages. As i left the second one he turned up and it was like xmas for me. I guess he had never seen me sooo happy yet cranky at the same time n i hobbled my fastest out of there.

Today im resting n my partner has kept the fone messages and has laughed at how upset i was cause he knows hospitals are like a jail sentance for me and im always looking for the escape route. He has waited on me since being home and has been just wonderful.. even in my crankiest moments i love that man dearly.

My surgeons appointment is on the 28th, so I can let u all know the outcome then. What he did say tho was that I had some very good annies, they are very photogenic. Good on him, at least a part of me smiles for the camera. He asked the radiologist to size them and report on them for surgical intervention, not sure what that means but, Im glad that part of it is over now.

Sending u all big hugs n lots of love
Cass
cass3765 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote