Thread: Prialt therapy
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I know a few t.n. & o.n. people who have motor cortex implants. and also 2 that have deep brain stims. It is a major brain surgery . It is also very effective when it is done by a good doc and programmer. If you decide to research deep brain or motor cortex and want contact with one whos had surgery let me know.

I really might Maybe find another neuro too. Can I ask did you get any relief from any of the surgeries ? were they all done by same neuro or different neuros?

the neuro you have now jumped over the PNS as an option for you and went right to the hard core brain stim. Did the neuro say why PNS isnt an option for you?? seems like youd go less evasive and work your way up. PNS can be put in and taken out with NO injury to the nerve. why wouldnt they try that first then go heavy duty brain stim ???
I am sorry you have been threw way so much and really hope you can get the help and docs you need to get better pain control.
We are here for you and care. Keeping you in my prayers. sending low pain and good energy to you.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EE03 (03-20-2012), ginnie (03-20-2012)