Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbutterfly View Post
Well hus is 54 and I guess they think he can do manual labor or do something just because he has a degree.

I just found it ironic in one breath they tell him we will pay for schooling and training but his homework is to go to the library and look for free classes....

This after two checks from their company...I could maybe understand it if it had been a year or two...but geeze they are really pushing it...
I think it would have been a better idea to hire your own local attorney. Thats what I did and my LTD carrier was fine with it.

Every once in awhile I fill out paperwork for LTD and they mention that they would pay for schooling and each time I have said no.

If they start playing games with me,I could always mention to the guys where I used too work and they would drop their LTD coverage like a bad habit. Alot of them didn't know that you must return most of your LTD pay-should you be awarded SSDI.

Also a local attorney may be better at getting a quicker hearing or better yet an OTR decision.
Babyboomer15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote