View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsthersDoll View Post
Hi Julie,

I have nothing to add in the way of advice.

But I wanted to bip in and say that I'm so sorry to hear that you are sad after reading the results. I can't imagine what that's like.

I'm sending you a big hug through the ethernet cable - I hope it reaches you.
Hello my LA friend

Thank you for the hug, I really REALLY needed just that!

The road before me is long, but I am grateful that I have a road to travel upon...as it continues to be said to me..."It could have been A LOT worse"...yes, and it could have NOT happened at all as well lol!!

I'm truly trying to take one day at a time...looks like this is a "bad spell" again for me, but I'm doing the best I can with what I have...what else is a girl to do, right?

We are having Summer like weather here in CT...that's a bonus...I love the warm weather and being able to open windows...makes naptime nicer listening to the birds too....

Thank you for your support...

July 21, 2010, one month after starting my new job I sustained a concussion after standing up quickly from a sqatting position and subsequently being impaled by the corner of a metal filing cabinet in to the left side of my skull. Dx. Post Concussive Syndrome.

Female, 45 years young
Mom of 3 boys (22,19,10)..Registered Nurse 16 years

Symptoms: Vertigo, difficulty concentrating, unable to multitask, fatigue, severe transient headaches..severity and location change frequently, anxiety, PTSD, tinnitus, "electrical like sensations" across the top of my head, "hot flashes", numbness and coolness to hands (worsens in A/C), very poor recall ability, processing and comprehension, difficulty finding words and completing thoughts, short term memory is awful.

~I will never give up on myself~

~I run because I can. When I get tired, I remember those who can't run, what they'd give to have this simple gift I take for granted, and I run harder for them...I know they would do the same for me <3
JulieRN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EsthersDoll (03-22-2012), ladydeedee (03-28-2012), xxxxcrystalxxxx (03-21-2012)