View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
We tried the clay, no noticeable effect. Also, someone here posted that in addition to drawing out the "bad stuff", chelation will also draw out good things like minerals which we must all have. The clay can affect meds, too, so timing is very important. I think you'd have to be pretty careful with your mineral (ie, electrolyte too) balances if you wanted to chelate and/or do the clay.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I would think that if bentonite clay were so effective that it draws out systemic minerals, that it would also affect heavy metal accumulation. Since many people theorize that Parkinson's is due to either neurotoxic chemical exposure and/or heavy metal accumulation (or some other cause I am unaware of), then I would think it might have an effect on the progression of the disease, but not a decrease in tremors.

When you say it had no noticeable effects, perhaps your symptoms didn't decrease, but perhaps you're not taking into account the fact that rate of progression might have been slowed down due to a reduction of systemic heavy metals?

-Jonathan
blueskies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote