View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
How much of a decrease in pain would you say? Over a year do you feel the same benefits now as you did when you began?
I didn't take it for a year yet. I have been on it since Nov. 2011 and since I was approved for another year, I am still taking it. To put things into perspective, my alloydynia, was a 6.5 pre-neurotropin and now its ranges from a 3.5-4. I still have bad days with weather and temperature changes. It has been a pretty consistent reduction so far. Knock on wood. I do definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

I think its definitely worth a try if no other drugs have worked for you since it is very safe and has little to no side effects. However it doesn't help reduce the burning pain as much as I had hoped. It helps more for the alloydynia which is a really bugaboo for me especially with wearing clothing and undergarments. I have heard lots of success stories though. One person reported that they weren't able to wear pants or shoes before they tried the medicine and then after they took it they were able to.
musicgirl757 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote