View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. I would think that if bentonite clay were so effective that it draws out systemic minerals, that it would also affect heavy metal accumulation. Since many people theorize that Parkinson's is due to either neurotoxic chemical exposure and/or heavy metal accumulation (or some other cause I am unaware of), then I would think it might have an effect on the progression of the disease, but not a decrease in tremors.

When you say it had no noticeable effects, perhaps your symptoms didn't decrease, but perhaps you're not taking into account the fact that rate of progression might have been slowed down due to a reduction of systemic heavy metals?

-Jonathan
Jonathan,

My first experience with clay was through pedicures and yes I definitely felt my feet relax and a bit more grounded - that was with La Palm mint masque. I bought some other clay and take only the footbaths on occassion and get a little less of a noticeable sensation than with the La Palm. I LOVE my foot care including yin tui na on the feet! don't know which clay is actually the best but if sensation is a barometer would go with the La Palm.

enjoy!
sharilyn

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote