Thread: Today
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Today

Hey guys today i held my first basketball practice with the team, started off with simple drills, and i felt really good, we took a practice at the outside b. court, after simple drills i just went out with full force like i would had been recovered, was doing everything and played just great, my jump wasnt that good as it used to be, but i was amazing, the practice was huge and first of the season so we all left the court like "dead mans" walking, and all gonna feel exausted tommorow just as today.

The facts: it was +14 outside and really sunny, though my throat hurts a bit from running, the wind was small, 13km/h. I took "paracetamol" or i should say tylenol, im drinking sometimes "citranom" aswell, no idea how it sounds in USA.

Problems: The jump was smaller cause i hadnt exercised due to injury, i falled once big time, i went to the hoop and slipped, smashed my elbow, looks a bit bad but doesnt hurt, my butt hurts, hitted it big time, gonna use "traumel" for it, but my head was fine, didnt felt any headaches while playing, was thinking about the butt only lol after small break i continued till practice was done.

Theres a pain in back, at the top right side, like someone would backstab me with knife all the time, my mom says my lung is "frost-bitten" it will hurt for 3 days or so...

So we all left the court exausted and coach was happy. Theres a next practice tommorow, ill attend it if ill only feel good tommorow morning.

Once i got home in warmer place got my good old mild headaches, a bit stiff neck, small shakes ,caused from nerves probably (my vegetative nervous system syndrome), not hearing well with right ear as usually as it will stay for rest of my life.

So yeah, im pretty much happy with today, would be excellent day if i wouldnt slip and fall.
Ziggo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote