View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
One therapeutic use for clay worth remembering is when you have an infection and have a bunch of toxins or dead bacteria in your GI tract awaiting disposal. The toxins can be reabsorbed if they are around awhile. The clay binds to them and keeps them under control.
Hi Reverett,

Thank you very much for the input. I want to caution everyone that taking bentonite clay internally can lead to serious issues in certain people. I would take a look at earthcures' website under the Bentonite Clay warning section for evidence of this. Some types of bentonite clay are used to fill cracks in cement, so if you are to experiment with taking it internally, make sure the type of clay bentonite clay you are ingesting is intended for internal purposes and be aware of the potential adverse effects. I imagine if you have a weak digestive system, that you should proceed with caution, or only use it externally in a slurry paste (where it is smeared all over the body) or in a bath. Make sure you have a filter for your bathtub, since it expands in the pipes!

That said, what has your experience been with taking it internally? Have you also bathed in it?

-Jonathan
blueskies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote