View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
Jonathan,

My first experience with clay was through pedicures and yes I definitely felt my feet relax and a bit more grounded - that was with La Palm mint masque. I bought some other clay and take only the footbaths on occassion and get a little less of a noticeable sensation than with the La Palm. I LOVE my foot care including yin tui na on the feet! don't know which clay is actually the best but if sensation is a barometer would go with the La Palm.

enjoy!
sharilyn
Thanks for the feedback. I don't know if there should be much of a sensation, but I could be wrong. When I bathed in it, I didn't necessarily feel different, but I imagine each person would react differently. I did notice that my skin was softer afterward. Perhaps the brand you tried had some added ingredients, such as herbs or essential oils?

I think the most important part in all of this to find a reputable company, as I have read some companies have used clay from toxic sites. I don't know how this would be done, other than to make sure the company can provide verifiable independent lab testing of their product.

-Jonathan
blueskies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote