View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The Eve Intelliskin arrived while I was out of town so I didn't get a chance to mess with it until recently. My initial impression was tiny! I pulled it out of the bag and it looked like it could fit a Barbie. I had ordered a medium based upon their online sizing and 90% of my tops are mediums in my closet.

Once I wrangled it on, I wore it for only 10 minutes. The instructions say to wear it for 30-60 minutes the first time, but TOS has made me not stupid. Live and learn - less is ALWAYS more. Although I liked the overall design of it, the shirt was very uncomfortable, not being able to breathe and loss of your well padded Victoria Secret bra could be a sign the thing is to tight.

Took it to my PT and she too liked the design of it, but felt I would harm myself more trying to get it on and off. The sleeves as well were compressing the life out of my arms and I have thin arms (lack of use will cause wasting of muscle mass ) Back in the bag it goes and sent back to the manufacturer for a large.

If the next size is correct, I do think it has a drastically better design than the S3, especially concerning the collarbone/rib area. It doesn't address getting the sternum up at the base of the diaphragm, but the scapula design seems well constructed.

Keeping fingers crossed the large will have some potential in it.
Anne4tos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (03-22-2012)