View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Social Security Flat Out Lied On The Denial Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Did you get some kind of response? I did tap to you but never heard if you were able to get some help with SSD. I thought of you yesterday, I had gotten a post about SSD saying the system isn't in trouble. I will respond today and remind them not everybody is treated fairly in this system. Evidently they were approved without much difficulity. I hope you find a paralegal, that is what I had. I am sorry you are going through this. It is an awful process to go through, even if you work your whole life. I will be here to listen to you anytime. If you lived in my area, I would recommend my paralegal, who was kind, considerate, and worked tiredlessly for the whole time it took to get my SSD. Take care, ginnie
OK You guys arent going to believe this. So i go to my attorney and tell them how displeased I was and I asked for a release. After a long talk we called the SSD office to see what happened to the critical documents that SSD said they never recieved. After talking with them, we found out that they DID recieve the documents and they decided to NOT use them in making their decision. We all looked at each other in shock! How could they do this?! So it wasn't my lawyer that dropped the ball, it was the ****ing SS office!!! Well I am keeping my lawyer and now I have a PO'd lawyer that is going to shove this right down their throats and put it in the ALJ's face. This should be illegal and I bet it is. Just shows you how crooked the system is and how all they care about is trying to save the government some money and not a persons needs
oldcarp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-25-2012)