View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcarp View Post
OK You guys arent going to believe this. So i go to my attorney and tell them how displeased I was and I asked for a release. After a long talk we called the SSD office to see what happened to the critical documents that SSD said they never recieved. After talking with them, we found out that they DID recieve the documents and they decided to NOT use them in making their decision. We all looked at each other in shock! How could they do this?! So it wasn't my lawyer that dropped the ball, it was the ****ing SS office!!! Well I am keeping my lawyer and now I have a PO'd lawyer that is going to shove this right down their throats and put it in the ALJ's face. This should be illegal and I bet it is. Just shows you how crooked the system is and how all they care about is trying to save the government some money and not a persons needs
What was the date of these critical medical records? When were these exams done? What is the date of your application and your date last insured?

Do you think it is a good idea to take your anger out on a person (ALJ) who had no part in whether or not your medical records were previously considered, especially when that person will be responsible for making one of the biggest decisions that will impact the rest of your life?

I am not going to say whether or not your righteous indignation is warranted, but perhaps it should just be expressed in your lawyer's office or within the walls of your home. Why would you want to irritate the ALJ? Did he lose your records? Can he change the past?

Your life, your decision.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Biggerbetter (03-23-2012), ladydeedee (03-24-2012)