View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I guess it would be useful, but then it wouldn't come to peoples' attention. I like the idea of posting both in the body of the forum, AND in a Sticky dedicated to articles if the servers have unlimited disk space. If not, a dedicated Sticky could have annotated links to the thread containing the article. I don't like the idea of links to articles' web sites, because those tend to disappear after a year or two.

An annotation for this article would be something like:

"Diet and Exercise May Reverse Damage of Impaired Glucose Tolerance Neuropathy", Applied Neurology, May 2006. Review of two studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of strictly controlled diet and exercise in healing neuropathic peripheral nerves. Nerve density increased by about 33% by the end of the first study. The conclusion of the second study is
Quote:
These data suggest that control of glucose alone may not be sufficient, and that concurrent treatment of obesity, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia may also improve neuropathy or reduce its severity.
You certainly have permission to include this article in the new Sticky thread if you so desire.

Last edited by Wing42; 04-06-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Wing42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote